|By Steve Latham||
|March 9, 2017 08:54 AM EST|
In my last blog post, I shared my predictions for the Internet of Things in 2017. Prior to that, I talked about why I believe IoT is real, and how there is an opportunity for many businesses to improve operations, enable automation and drive new revenue.
In this in a short video, I answer the question I’ve been asked so many times.
What is IoT?
Check out this 7-minute video and learn:
Ways in which IoT surrounds us every day.
What we can learn from e-commerce and the similarities with IoT.
How IoT is being used in the enterprise to become smarter like our homes.
How IoT can play a meaningful role in many businesses.
How to outfit a store with IoT-enabled devices like kiosks, vending machines, Point of Sale systems, digital signage and more to improve the customer experience.
- IoT Is Real | @ThingsExpo @BanyanHills #IoT #M2M #AI #ML #API #Sensors
- Basics of IoT: Data Analytics | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #BigData #Analytics
- 2017 #IoT Predictions | @ThingsExpo #BigData #M2M #DigitalTransformation
- The Secret to Small Business Content Marketing
- Meet Stefan UI/UX Designer
- What is IoT?
- Next Generation #Makers: Raising Our Replacements
- Meet Antonio Mobile Developer Extraordinaire
- The ABC’s of PCI and EMV compliance. What do small businesses need to know?
- The Three Things You Can do to Embrace the Internet of Things